Today, I went to pre-k screening. First, they tested my vision and hearing. I did great. Then another nice lady took me to a room and she asked me questions and played some games. I was able to tell her all of my colors, I knew my shapes, I could open a jar, string beads, play a matching game, crossed my feet, hopped on one leg etc...
They all thought I was very cute. More than one person told me that I was very sweet and a nice way to start the day. After they were done testing me they shared the results with Mommy and Daddy. There are 120 kids testing and only 36 open spots. I got a perfect score and I'm only 2 years and 10 months so I won't get to go to pre-k. They told Mommy and Daddy that they don't see scores like that from someone who isn't even three yet. I'm just too smart I guess. Beauty and brains...not a bad combo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great job Lauren!! You sure do have beauty and brains. You're one smart little cookie.
ReplyDelete