Tonight I had my very first ever soccer game. I'm the smallest one I my team but I did pretty good. I kept up with the other kids running and I got to play defense too. Playing defense got a little boring so I had a grass fight with the other girl that was playing defense with me. After the game we got snacks. Juice boxes and rice krispie treats. YUM!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
My first soccer game
Tonight I had my very first ever soccer game. I'm the smallest one I my team but I did pretty good. I kept up with the other kids running and I got to play defense too. Playing defense got a little boring so I had a grass fight with the other girl that was playing defense with me. After the game we got snacks. Juice boxes and rice krispie treats. YUM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment