Monday, November 23, 2009

Mommy and Me Day




Guess what? Today was Mommy and Me day. I've been looking forward to it for a couple of weeks. Mommy took the day off of work to spend it with me. We did lots of fun stuff. The day started with a stop at Walmart to get the latest Taylor Swift CD. The one that has the Cheer Captain song on it (aka You belong to me). That's my favorite song -- well, one of my favorites.

Next, we went to the Children's Place clothing store. I picked out a few things that I love, including a sparkley belt and sparkley shoes. Then we went to get my pictures taken. Mommy even got in a few of them with me. That was so much fun. I put a few below if you'd like to look at them. After the pictures, we went out for lunch. It was my pick. I chose Subway. Yummy! Mommy even let me get a chocolate chip cookie. I told Mommy that when I grow up I'm going to be a Mommy just like her. I really love her. She's the best. After lunch we went to the mall and did some shopping. I love shopping. After shopping we stopped to visit my Great-Grandma and then my Grandma and Grandpa. It was the BEST day. I can't wait until we have another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment