Thursday, December 24, 2009

Santa is coming

It's Christmas Eve. It's 9:36 PM and I CANNOT sleep! I know I should be sleeping but I cannot fall asleep. Tomorrow is Christmas. Santa is going to come tonight...if I can ever fall asleep. This is just so EXCITING!!!! I'm trying to fall night-night but it's not working. I'm not old enough to take Nyquil yet.

Today we went to Daddy's Uncle Gary's house. We had lunch there ham, potatoes, chocolate stuff and presents. I played with some of my cousins. I had a great time. I fell asleep in the truck. We hadn't even been on the road five minutes and I was out! Hmmmmm, maybe that's why I can't sleep now.

After we got home we went to church. I got to hold a candle while we sang "Silent Night". That was neat. Brother held one too. I hope Santa doesn't skip over our house if I'm still awake. Brother and I left him milk and cookies.

I need to try the night-night thing again.....Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment