- I started my blog
- I got headlice - YUCK! I hope that never happens again.
- I got potty trained - no more diapers.
- I went roller skating for the first time.
- I saw my first movie in the movie theater -- It was "UP".
- I got my first Pedicure.
- I turned three (weighed 27 lbs and was 37 inches tall).
- We went to Wisconsin Dells on vacation.
- On a sad note, Glory-Bug my Pug passed away. She's in heaven now.
- I got to play on a soccer team for the first time.
- I was the Wicked Witch of the West, from Wizard of Oz, for Halloween.
- Mommy and I had a few "Mommy and Me" days. I loved those days.
Friday, January 1, 2010
2009 Year in Review
2009 was a big year for me. Here are the highlights...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment