Four years ago today my Mommy sat down at her desk at work and I decided I was ready to come out. Three weeks early! That's not too bad though. I tried to make my entrance into this world five weeks early.
At 2:00 pm Mommy went to the Dr. and at 4:18, I was born. Just after A-Rod hit a walk off home run for the Yankees.
I had a GREAT birthday. It all started with a party with my friends and Grandparents on Saturday at Midstate Gymnastics. We got to bouncy in a bounce house, slide down some BIG slides and go through a bouncy obsticle course. It was so much fun playing with all of my friends.
Today Mommy took brother and I to Knights Action Park. It was so fun. I still don't like the slides, but I like the kiddie slides and kiddie pool...and the Lazy river too. That's probably my favorite. Now, while we went to Knights today, it wasn't really part of my birthday. Brother and I have been wanting to go all summer and Mommy had today off from work so it was a perfect day to take us. Even though we didn't technically go to celebrate my birthday, it still helped to make my special day a lot of fun.
For supper tonight we went to O'Charley's. I love that place. It's my favorite. I had mini corn dogs, french fries and rolls. I love those rolls.
After supper we came home and Dave & De, and Brad came over for cake & ice cream and they gave me some presents. It was a really good birthday.
I got a lot of Disney Princess stuff. Mommy, Daddy and Brother got my the Bitty Twins. The girl looks like me with brown hair and the boy looks like my brother with black hair. I call them my Ryan and Lauren babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment