Tonight I had my very first dentist appointment. I was so excited and not scared at all. I wasn't sure what to expect but Brother, Mommy and Daddy go to the dentist, so I figured it had to be a neat place. I was right! It was so much fun.
First the nice lady called me back and I got to sit in a really big chair that lays down. Then she put some stuff on my teeth...flouride, I think. Then she sprayed my mouth with water and had me spit it into a tube. That was my favorite part. Then she brushed my teeth with a brand new princess toothbrush. I loved it.
Then the guy came in. I think he's the actual dentist. He guessed what my favorite colors are. He's so smart. He told me I had no cavities. Then I got to pick out a prize. They also gave me a new toothbrush, toothpaste, and cloth. Mommy says it's FLOSS, not CLOTH. Maybe I misunderstood what the nice dentist lady helper said.
Either way, I can't wait to go back in six months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment