Merry Christmas! This year Christmas was a little bit different for us. While I wish we were in our new house, we got to stay home this Christmas. Usually we are visiting Grandparents and Great-Grandparents on Christmas Day.
The weekend before Christmas we saw Papa Pooch and Great Grandma Dody.
This year on Christmas Eve at noon we went to Daddy's Uncle Gary's house for Great Grandma Thompson's Christmas. I had a lot of fun. I have a 2nd cousin Callie that I love playing with. I only see her once a year, but we get a long really well and I always enjoy seeing her. We are six months apart in age.
Christmas Eve late afternoon and evening we went to Papa Stew's and Grandma Marcia's. When we left Uncle Gary's house is was snowing...A LOT. Mommy was driving and thought we may just drop the gifts off and leave. We ended up staying until 7:00pm or so. It was a rough drive home. It normally takes us about 50 min. It took over 2 hours. The roads were really bad and in some spots Mom was only driving 20 mph.
Christmas Day we stayed home this year. This isn't something we normally get to do but we LOVED it. We stayed in our PJ's all day and played with the toys Santa left for us. The only downside was that we were in our 900 square foot rental house and not our new house, but next Christmas we'll be in the new house. Maybe we'll stay home Christmas Day then too...we'll just have to see. It was just really nice and we all had a great day together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment