Today was Halloween. I LOVE Halloween. I love dressing up so this holiday is perfect for me. This year I wanted to be something scary. I picked a vampire. Mommy was going to try to make my costume but when we went to the Halloween store to find a mask for Brother, we found the perfect outfit for me to wear. I was so scary. Last weekend we went to the annual Halloween party where my Grandma and Grandpa live. I didn't win anything in the costume contest but everyone still loved my costume. I had a lot of fun playing the games. I even won a red velvet cake. I thought it was yummy, but I don't think Mommy cared for it. She tried it but she had a bad look on her face.
Today we had our Halloween party at school. Since my costume was so complicated, Mommy had me wear my Dorothy costume from last year, which was fine. It was easier to walk in and stuff. Our party was fun. We had a costume parade with the rest of the Kindergarten classes and then we played games and had treats in our classroom.
Tonight we went trick-or-treating. We don't live in town anymore so we went to a nearby subdivision. We had a lot of fun and got a lot of GOOD candy.
This was a GREAT Halloween. I wonder what I'll be next year....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment