Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pink eye...nah, just a sinus infection

Today I wasn't feeling well so I went to the nurse. It was just yesterday that I fell and hurt myself. I just didn't fell well though and my eyes were really watery. The school nurse thought I had pink eye so she called my Mommy and had her come pick me up.

Mommy didn't think I had pink eye. She thought my eyes were just messed up because of the fall I had yesterday but she called the dr because I needed a note to return to school. The dr said I didn't have strep but she thought maybe I was getting a sinus infection. So she gave me some antibiotics. She also told Mommy a sign of things to look for since I fell to make sure I didn't hurt my head worse than we thought.

In the end, we ended up getting me a head CT just to be sure and everything checked out ok. Hopefully I'll start feeling better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment