Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mommy & Me time

Last night the guys went to a hockey game. Dad isn't a big hockey fan but my brother LOVES it. While they were doing that Mommy and I had some girl time. We went shopping! Mommy finally found a swimming suit she likes and likes the way it fit. She said she's been looking for a couple of years and just never found the perfect one. I think she really likes this one.

Guess what else we got? Mommy and I each got a new pair of Pajama's. Hers are light blue and mine are the Disney Princesses. They are pink and purple. I love them. I put them on the counter so we could pay for them and then the lady put them in the bag with Mommy's stuff. I can barely see over the counter but she finally heard me when I said "Can I please have my jammies back?!" The nice lady pulled them out of the bag and handed them to me. There was a guy behind me in line and I think he thought I was cute because he had the biggest grin on his face as I held my new jammies. There are three pieces to these new jammies; a shirt, pants and shorts. I wear both the pants and the shorts. The shorts go on over the pants. It looks so cute. I will probably wear them to bed tonight. If I do, I will have Mommy take a picture so you can see them. Check back later tonight.

Next we went to the grocery store...the one with the McDonald's in it. I was HUNGRY. Sure, it was 8:00 pm and yes, I'd already had supper but I was still hungry. Mommy just didn't understand my plea's to go get Chicken McNuggets. She told me maybe we could get something if I would just be good while she got groceries. I decided it was in my best interest to listen to her. After she paid for the groceries she said "it's time to go home now." Whoa! Ummmm, I had to set her straight. I was good and I wanted McDonald's. I reminded her of what she told me and she said she remembered but wanted to see if I did. She told me I could have a hot fudge sundae for a snack but I told her I was HUNGRY. Nuggets and fries are what I wanted. She gave in and I ate every last bite. I told her I was hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment