Something very sad happened today. When my Mommy went outside to bring Phoebe and Glory in at lunch time, she found Glory had died in the back yard. She was laying on her belly with her eyes open, tail curled (just like a typical happy pug) and was in her happy, restful position. She didn't move when Mom went out there, which was not like her at all. Mommy called Daddy at work and told him to come home right away because Glory had died. He came home and put Bug in a box. They made arrangements to bury her at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Both Mommy and Daddy picked me up from Keri's so I knew something was up. After we picked my brother up from Day Camp they told us what happened. They explained that she probably had a heart attack because whatever happened to her happened very suddenly. They said that she was in Heaven with Jesus now. I'm little so it's hard for me to really understand what all of that means, but I do know that Heaven is a happy place and Jesus will take good care of Bug.
On the way home we picked up a new bed and some bones for Phoebe because she's sad. Glory-Bug was her buddy and we are trying to help her cope with this too. The first thing I did tonight when I got home was gave Phoebe a BIG hug. I don't want her to be sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment