Last week we went on vacation. Mommy decided we'd go to 'Consin Dells this year. She wanted to take us somewhere that we'd never been before and she knew that I wouldn't do well in the car for much longer than that. Vacation was SO MUCH FUN. This was the first vacation that we've been on that I really get what's going on. We didn't go on a vacation last year and the year before that, I was just too little to understand.
We stayed in a hotel. I called it a bedroom though. Did you know there were two big beds in the room. We had a sleep over. I got to sleep in bed with Mommy and Ry Ry slept in the bed with Daddy.
On Tuesday we went and saw the Ripley's Believe it or Not museum. It was ok, but nothing great. Then we went to this HUGE candy shop. I got a really big lolly pop. It was so yummy. Ry Ry got ice cream. After that we went swimming for a while. I like to be in the water but I do not like getting any water on my face or in my eyes. It just scares me and upsets me. I sat on the side of the pool for a while and then got in with Daddy. After swimming we all went out to eat. Then we went miniature golfing. I wasn't really into the golf. Mommy kept saying it was a good thing they didn't charge for me to play golf like that. There was a big playground at the miniature golf place so we got to swing and play on the slides when we were done. It was getting dark so we went back to our hotel when we were done playing.
On Wednesday, we were supposed to go to Mt. Olympus. When we got up though it was only 54 degrees outside and the high for the day was 71 with rain in the forecast. Mommy and Daddy decided we needed to flip flop our agenda for Wednesday and Thursday. On Wednesday we ended up going to the Tommy Bartlett Exploratory (a science center with interactive games/experiements), and the Circus World Museum. Both places were really cool.
At the Circus World Museum we got to go for an elephant ride, watch a magic show, watch a one ring circus performance and watch a tiger show. When we were watching the one ring circus, one of the elephants pooped and peed. That was so funny. That was my favorite part.
On Thursday we made it to Mt. Olympus. That place is so cool. It has and indoor and outdoor amusement park as well as an indoor and outdoor waterpark. I rode on a few waterslides, but I was so scared of getting water in my eyes. I even rode on the lazy river with both Mommy and Daddy at different times. Daddy tipped us over though and I freaked out.
I also got to go on amusement park rides for the first time. Things like the swings, teacups, balloon ride, train ride and airplane ride. I loved all of these. I smiled so big when I rode these rides.
This was a really fun vacation. I can't wait to go on another vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment