Today I had my first school lunch. It was hot dog day and I've been looking forward to it all week. I was a little nervous, but excited too. Well, when I got there I decided to have ham and cheese instead. It just sounded really yummy! I was right. It was good.
Today was the last day of my first week of Kindergarten. Overall, I had a great week. The bus issues are solved. I've been sitting my my friend Porter. We walk to the bus every day together. And Brother is there if I need him too. I got all green lights this week, even though we thought I had a yellow light one day. I was just confused. Some kids have gotten on Parking Lot though. It's usually for talking when they aren't supposed too.
Overall, a great week and I really like Kindergarten! Looking forward to next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment