Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Yellow Light??? Maybe. Maybe not.

First of all, I want to say that I had a BAD day. My day started bad and it just set the tone for everything. This girl on the bus was giving me problems. I know her and thought she was my friend, but she was being mean to me. She's in first grade. This is the first thing I told Mom as I got off the bus. It happened this morning, but I was still upset about it this afternoon. In the afternoons I sit by my friend who is in 5th grade. She's really nice. I still don't know her name though.

Tonight when I got home Mom was asking us about our days. She asked Ryan if anyone in his class has to move their car. I quickly interrupted and proudly announced that I was on yellow today. I guess this isn't a good thing because Mommy and Brother started asking a lot of questions. I told them I was singing in music class. Well, Mommy emailed my teach to see what really happened and it sounds like nothing happened. I was on green. Now that I think about it, that yellow light that I was on was part of a game we were playing in music class.

Hey man, I'm only five. I get confused easily! BUT, I still had a bad day cuz of that girl on the bus. Mommy says tomorrow is a new day and we'll start over. And Brother already has a plan... The plus side is NO YELLOW LIGHT FOR THIS PUNKIN'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment